Worst thing that could have happaned this year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Nah, I was a Volek hater actually, I thought Billy was rather gay. I'm willing to give VY a chance..I don't have a choice anyway. I'm entitled to my opinion, I hope I am 100% wrong. And for a noob (that's been here for less time than I have) you have too much to say, RELAX.

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Sorry I have not posted enough for you. I'll work on that. For the record I'll say as much as I like. You know since you are entitled to your opinion I'll assume I'm granted those same rights.

3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Yup. That's why we live in this great country. :beer2:

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

as I understand it, the Head Coach is responsible for his coordinating staff and
    player personell .. sounds like Jeff is actually the root

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/llew3kAqev8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/llew3kAqev8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

That's a classic...haha

He's doing the NFL Thursday night game tonight on our local station WFAN (Westwood 1)

They just had them on as a guest, he's actually a pretty funny guy when he's not irrate.

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

:truedat:

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Im confused as to why we blame the coaches when we dont have the players to get it done

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You were talking Vick and Young. So Pennington is a moot point for one.
    Second of all you said Vick had a far superior arm. Which I provided stats which show he doesn't.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

because it's the coaches responsibility to evaluate and assess talent levels ... and to adjust accordingly in the light of adversity

that is not taking place

have you seen some of the high school playcalling that's taken place

lately ? not all talented players begin that way ... if that were the case, the best WR's in the league would all be 1st round picks (theoretically), most of the better players got that way through coaching and improvement

here, and I've said this before, we could have the best receiver in the league ... and he'd be lucky to get 1,000 yards and 10td's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar