Worst QB Trio in NFL?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd put Cleveland & Miami before us, maybe even the Eagles.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I can see Cleveland and Miami. Philly no way. I'm not a believer in Mike Vick but he's better than anyone we have and Nick Foles is about as good as Locker and Hasselbeck.

3. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

Palmer isn't all that bad but you said worst QB's and in my personal opinion Palmers average -ness cant compensate for the black hole of talent that is Matt Lienart and Terelle Pryor

4. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Why are the Colts not mentioned? Luck sucks! He only has a few turnovers less than Sanchez. The guy is overrated. The difference between Luck and Sanchez is the Colts are winning and the Jets are losing. But the Colts are not winning because of Luck, but because they are lucky.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm no Luck Lover, but that guy's numbers don't reflect how good he is at getting them 1st downs.

Luck is the real deal whether we like it or not.

Now the Colts as a whole are trash, but in this league a good QB can cover all that up.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL, take off the blue tinted glasses holmes.. Luck is a rook and very much part of why those guys turned it around. Even our castoff Avery looks good catching balls from that guy. They have squat for receivers...
    Mid-pack QB

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

DA is one of those signings that just piss me off.

Guy totally got paid by the Titans too heal up. Then when he was healed up he bolted.

FU Avery! I hope you break your leg on the first play of the PO game

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Here are some numbers... completion % 54.6, TDs 20, INT 18, QB rating 75.5 ranking him 31st in the league. Only guy behind him is Weeden.

I think Luck will be a solid QB, but he has played like a rookie this yr and his numbers reflect that.

The guy not playing like a rookie is RG3...his numbers are sick... 104.2 QB rating ranking him 2nd in the league, 18 TDs to only 4 INTs, and a completion % of 66.4... those numbers are honestly what I expected out of Luck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im going too point out that that rookie from Baylor has had fewer attempts than any other of the magic rookies. Tells me Shanahan is limiting his oppertunities in order too limit his mistakes. Mission accomplished. I mean Griffin has less attempts than Wilson and clearly Seattle is protecting him.

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

RG3 has had a great year. One thing I will say though, he might not be playing in 5 years if he doesn't change his style a little bit.

Similar to how I feel about Locker. I love that he runs for every yard he can get, but sometimes you need to slide or run out of bounds to avoid the big hit, even if it means a 2 yard shorter run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar