Worst home game weather?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 27, 2011.

?

Worst home game weather today?

Poll closed Dec 4, 2011.
  1. Worst weather yet!

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No there has been worse.

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I've seen a few that were worse than today but this one is up there.I do remember a Jets game a few years back that was pretty miserable....

2. cc117

cc117 Starter

The bag worked great for me as a seat cover.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

There was a a Monday nighter versus the Chiefs in December during the 2004 season that was really cold. The worst part was the wind and the fact it started at 8pm. Apart from that there was a Sunday nighter versus the Broncos that same year on Christmas Day. That was pretty rough. Although I was not in attendance, the legendary Cowboys game was by most accounts worse, in terms of weather anyhow.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I still hate not being able too watch the Titans take a few years off of Aikmans lifespan.

seems like they threw Wright under the bus that night

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My worst "weather" game was surprisingly at The Orange Bowl. Dolphins vs Steelers AFC Championship. Nobody has winter clothes in Miami so there was that (it was pretty frigid that day).
    We thought it was raining on us for the entire first half. Turns out it was the toilets above us - leaking nasty pee-poo water all over everyone in our section.

Coldest Titans homegame was the nighttime Steelers playoff when Nedney hit the fireworks FG... I'm not into cold weather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar