Worst home game weather?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 27, 2011.

?

Worst home game weather today?

Poll closed Dec 4, 2011.
  1. Worst weather yet!

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No there has been worse.

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

While i was watching the game, i kept wondering why the attendance was so dismal. I figured the rain had something to do with it.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I have to say I'm laughing at all these comments... "didn't seem that bad on TV..."

wow it didn't seem bad in your temperature controlled environment??? NO SH**

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The stands looked empty but the people there were loud. Especially when Haynesworth got boo'd. Good job by the hardcore fanatics in attendance!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It was nasty but I preferred it to baking in September.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I got a little wet but enjoyed the game so much I didn't mind. :thumb::thumb:

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Gotta agree...the Haynesworth boos, followed by him smiling and shrugging at the fans, was classic.

Kudos to all of you all who went to the game....I was feeling bad for you (from my recliner in my warm house LOL....although it is miserable outside up here as well).

7. Alex1939

I think the loudest I ever booed was at Haynesworth after his big play. It was awesome that he heard it and reacted by lifting his arms up like "who wants some!"

8. Alex1939

I completely agree. I guess it was the worst winter weather because I do prefer today to 95 degree games.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

On TV, it looked like his reaction was more in surprise, like "What did I do?, I thought you loved me"...:ha:

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

By far, the worst was the frozen tundra of Adelphia Coliseum during the Christmas 2000 beat down of the Dallas Cowboys. It was a Monday night game, and we all wrapped ourselves as best we could in the freebie blue towels for warmth. The Titans won 31 - 0, but it was brutally cold and my vote for the worst home game weather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar