Worst fans in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by user44, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user44

user44 Guest

I had the misfortune of going to the jets-pats game last night and I think that without a doubt that Jets fans are the worst people ever. I've been to plenty of titans games and a handful of giants games and I've never had a problem with any of their fans. However, this was my first jet game and I think it's easy to say I'm never going to another one. I know the eagles and raiders have horrible fans also...but I'm gonna say the jets are the worst (28 fights and a stabbing last week led the owners to not sell beer last night at the stadium)

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think the NFL should step in and take away home games from stadiums that can't control the fans from assaulting.

Should be fairly easy to administer the policy. eg- set a number of incidents where a home fan undeniably assaulted a visiting fan equals loss of 1 home game next season. Obviously, the incidents would have to be criminal, assault, damage of property etc.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Well, at least you took part in history...555th and last episode of MNF on ABC.
    That's a small consolation I know but what do you expect from a bunch of freezing yankees that have had to walk to work all week? (transit strike) That and the no beer thing too? That's a recipe for disaster.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Who's jersey were you wearing?
    ________
    TRICHOME

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wear a Ben Graham and your safe.

6. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I'm not sure if I should wear a Titans Jersey or not when I go see them in Philly next season. I definately will at the Redskins game, they don't scare me.(by the way if anyone wants to join me in Philly next year let me know, i'm gonna pay rape prices from a ticket broker though.)

7. ezeblazin

I am not to far away from Philly,I live in Southern NJ...I am 100% going to the Stinkin'Lincoln next season.I DO NOT wear jerseys anymore though,I have enough scars from when I played.I will in fact be sporting some Titans gear and also some Oilers gear also.These Iggles fans are the worst,but Jets fans are similar........>>SAD PEOPLE<<,Keep in touch,I can get Tix fairly cheap.Lets get a row of Titans fans chearing Matt Lienart on....

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Played for who?

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I went to the Jets/Titans monday night game a couple years ago... they are pretty obnoxious. MUCH worse than Giants fans.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ya'll know nothing until you meet Collingwood fans. You wouldnt find a bigger bunch of bogan drop kicks in your life, also not one Collingwood fan has a full set of teeth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar