World's best ever athlete does it again

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Carpy, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fair enough, from them I was expecting the Kobe, LeBron, T.O answers.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sorry. Endurance does not = ATHLETICISM.

I could probably beat this guy in 9/10 sporting events other than "running far". And all the kids in my school that ran cross country were nerds that couldn't cut it in any sport that actually required athletic ability.

My Dad does marathons. He's like 48 years old. lol

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And as usual, no one is listening to you Gloat.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Ok, your just not getting it. once again, being "most athletic" usually doesn't mean being the best at one sport, its the person who excels at multiple sports involving multiple muscles.

Honestly I think being able to record a triple double in the NBA, and also having the skill set to play in the NFL as well, takes a lot more athleticism then running a marathon. Because a Marathon only involves lower body, mostly cardio, NFL and NBA are almost a complete collection of everything physical, and LeBron James can dominate at both.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is world's best athlete. Which he is far away more so than any NBA/NFL player.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Gloat, your losing props for these post. I am just going to consider it ignorance. I dont mean that disrespectfully either. In this discussion you just dont know what your talking about....period.

I still love ya though....:wink2:

7. Deuce Wayne

No. I just understand what an athlete is. I bet this guy can't do a handstand without hurting his wrists.
    [​IMG]

^hahahahaha probably had to run long distances from the jocks in high school.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is like the Tiger Woods thing again.

9. Deuce Wayne

No. It isn't. Because this one isn't even debatable. That scrawny dude couldn't swing a baseball bat without falling over. Couldn't jump high enough to touch net. And couldn't run a stop and go without his frail frame crumbling. And couldn't move the weight of a soccer ball with his foot.

To be athletic - first one would probably need muscles. Maybe not a lot, but at least one. Or two.

He's some skinny guy that is unathletic enough to devote his life to a hobby that is dominated by grandmothers and soccer moms. Oh, you beast you! You can run nonstop! I bet you amaze people on the treadmill!

Nate Robinson is 100x's more athletic than this stick.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I just have to quote you. I dont even have to say anything. People who read this understand how silly you sound. If you were joking it might be funny, but you actually believe the stuff you type. He can run 26 miles, at a pace faster than you can run 1 mile, but you dont think he is an athlete.

You havent really competed until you compete against yourself. Something to think about...some day you will understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar