World name finder

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

http://www.publicprofiler.org/worldnames/Main.aspx

Supposed to find the hot spots for your surname. Hottest spot for mine is Aussie land. So maybe that explains why I've always wanted to live there. Shrimp on the barbie! :tailgate:

For my mom's surname, it's actually right here in TN. Us rednecks stick to ourselves lol.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Will, which is what I go by, is highest in Germany (5x the US, which is second). John, my first name, actually is most found in India. 2nd UK, 3rd Germany.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Surname is actually your last name, your family name.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Wow. I completely missed that. How did I get results then?

Greene - Huge in Ireland. 2x as big there as in the USA, which is second. Second biggest region is North Carolina, which is where my folks are from.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Wow, my last name is most common in New Zealand and Australia. It's a Scottish name so silly me, I thought it'd be found with the most frequency in... Scotland. :clown:

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Mine is mostly in the UK with the second most in Australia

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Mine is most common in Denmark, imagine that :lol: In fact it doesn't exists anywhere else in the world.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Funny, mine is most common in Denmark, too (310.09 FPM). Next on the list is Norway (57.68), then Germany (8.15), Canada (5.96), USA (3.32), Switzerland (1.28), Spain, France, Netherlands and the UK - the last four is 0.2-0.3 FPM.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

My first name was Barcelona, Spain and last name is England.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

New Zealand...surprising. It is a Scottish name so I figured somewhere around there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar