Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Work double = worst ever?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,856
  1. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    This is like turning your dad in to Child Services because he made you do yard work all summer... Pathetic.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,856
    Screw that, if I'm a college athlete I don't want to get hurt doing extra stuff I'm not required too.

Besides that, I WISH all athletes were honest and would turn in every program (except UT) for ANY violations. Its ridiculous that these players are doing 5x the allowed amount of work or more!
  2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,887

If your boss made you work double overtime and you weren't getting paid would you be ok with that? They have school work to do along with the team, and most of them aren't going to make it to the NFL so I'd say the school work is a little more important than doing drills for 12 hours a day.
  3. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    If you wanted to get technical, I would say that every NCAA institution breaks or bends the rules in one way or another. My buddy in college was an intercollegiate athlete and man, I've heard some stories. For example: If you shake hands with the right boosters, you mind end the handshake $1,000 richer.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    not only are you not required to it, but you're prohibited...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Ask the Houston Texans, they did it last year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.