Word of the wise for Myspace users.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RyansTitans, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Exchanges of ideas may happen more on blogs than message boards, but myspace is no normal blog. Most of it is the social friend stuff, a much lower percentage of its use comes from actual attempts at idea exchange. I understand using something like it to connect with friends that don't live near you. What I don't get is the people that go on there looking to meet people they don't know. It's main function has become social. I don't think you could say that about, say, this message board. By far the most traffic goes through the titans discussion threads. Side effects that are good and bad happen on most sites. Here, the social aspect is a side effect. On myspace, it's the purpose for the majority.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar