Woolfolk Reloaded Version 2.0

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 10, 2006.

?
  1. Woolfolk is a bust and the 2006 season will only prove that further.

71.0%
  2. Woolfolk has had a rough time of it but I expect him to play at a high level in the 2006 season.

29.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Due to popular demand this thread has been redone for two reasons:
    1) This is a public poll.

2) It has been brought to my attention that some found the other poll offensive and chose not to participate.

Now that this has been said go and make your public vote.
    It's time to take sides and decide which side of the line in the sand you are on.

This poll will be open for 180 days.

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I expect him to play at a high level.....but that'll be on Special Teams.....and in the nickle if he wins the job and can keep it.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I like the confidence Brian.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i think we may see Andre work with the safeties this camp

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If we don't, then it is apparent that Jim Schwartz has no idea what the hell he is doing, and it doesn't matter who we draft, they aren't going to be utilized to their potential.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it's amazing a 7th round pick had ANY success in this defense

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

that's because he came in fresh, and wasn't diluted by the coaching staff. That's our only shot at rookies, play em right off the bat so they actually learn something.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Hill was drafted for his play-making ability. Fuller was drafted for his football smarts. Complete opposites of Andre Woolfolk.

Hammer time.:banana::nana2::banana:

9. Nine

Nine Starter

I don't think he'll be the shutdown corner they hoped for when they drafted him, but I saw enough of Woolfolk in '03 and '04 to know that he's a much better player than what he showed last year. Even if he doesn't reclaim a starting position at corner, if he can be a solid nickel, then he'll provide an important piece of the puzzle.

(Personally, I still think he'd make a better safety than cornerback...but the Titans' coaching staff isn't known for their flexibility or outside-the-box thinking, and I'd be surprised if it even occurs to them that he could be a good safety.)

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

how is it that a couple of fans can figure it out and "professional" coaches cannot ? :crazy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar