woolfolk has really fallen out of favor

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:flush:

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

It is really sad if we have nobody to even compete with Hill after the display he showed Sunday. Of course the other 3 didn't look too hot, so maybe Fisher is starting to realise it's not the players as such...

4. i still cant believe that we wasted a round #1 pick on someone as bad as him

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

So what is the depth chart for nickel and dime pasckages?

Finnegan seemed to be on the field a lot, but I know Fuller, Woolfolk and Nickey were also all in line for some playing time in dime packages.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i didnt see woolfolk out there on defense at all, not even in the dime package. seems like finnegan won the nickel job and fuller is in for the dime.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I like Finnegan. He has some serious speed and is a very sound tackler. If Woolfolk and Fuller couldn't beat him out by game 1, then I can't see him going backwars this year.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right now, Finnegan is pushing Hill more than Woolfolk is.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The move to safety...

I don't know if the titans ever considered this or thought it was an option but this camp would have been a good time to try him there given the unlikelihood that he was going to start at corner or nickel. They tried a former QB at safety so why not woolfolk? He has another year in his contract after this one and experience there in this camp and next could have given the possibility to play there next season. At least in a backup role.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Brian, I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong. ;)

That is a good idea Roll. I think everyone could agree that #28 is sub par. Why not? Seems like every player I get behind is doomed. :sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar