Woolfolk Fighting to Keep Job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Exactly the reason Sylvester the cat was always my favorite.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

nah can't beat the Road Runner and Wile E Coyote.

Yosamite Sam was pretty cool.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It seems they used to leave it ambiguous purposely, or maybe they assumed everyone knew. Then I remember them calling attention that he was "a boy," and didn't they even have him fall in love with a girl tweetie in a cartoon?

Don't feel bad BR, I know, too. Knoxville - capital of fairly useless information...and the Sunsphere.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

"You mean the Wig-sphere..."

5. Broken Record

I heard a rumor they are going to open the Sunsphere back up next year.

I don't recall Tweety having a love interest, but I wouldn't be surprised. I do remember that he was modeled after someone's baby picture at Warner Brothers, can't remember who he was.

6. Gunny???? Is that directed at me??

7. Broken Record

He was talking about Tweety Bird bro :winker:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

or perhaps Coltfreaks.com. He hates the stinking Colts. But I have got to pay him some props for adding to the dynamic of the forum. If it weren't for this video

<center><embed src="http://www.crowdpleezers.com/SuperBowlBound2.wmv" console="master" width="480" height="430" controls="imagewindow" volume="0" autostart="true" fullscreenmode="true" enablecontextmenu="0" loop="true" ></embed></center>

I would have never thought (at least I don't think I would have) to start posting all the youtube stuff a while back. The Theory craves "artistc" expression in the written word ... honestly W.U. ... I think he is one of few that could hang with you... even if he's nearly twenty years your junior.

Here Theory... anyone else that cares too... hit my reference link to Coltfreaks.com ... that way when we shock them we won't have to flood them with apps after the game is over.:brow:

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=545

smack free flow if this is personal boys... if you absolutely must have an audience... I'll look in... :ha:

9. Never saw BPs Pic....must've been Tweety.... That is why I asked because that would have been so un-Gunny like..... WU

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I suppose this is my fault:

'Making Fuller's road to the nickelback job easier is a lack of depth at cornerback, where the two starters — Pacman Jones and Reynaldo Hill — are second-year pros.

Behind them are Andre Woolfolk (a No. 1 pick in 2003 who's fallen out of favor but has played well at times as the nickel), Rich Gardner (a presumed long shot to make the '06 roster) and Finnegan, a late pick out of Samford'

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060622/SPORTS01/606220431/1027

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar