Woolfolk Fighting to Keep Job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Brian, you are arguing a losing battle here. No one agrees with you.

Accept it and move on.

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

About what? That Andre's Uncle can't control himself? That in October of 2004 I recognized that Andre Woolfolk was a terrible DB and continue to open peoples eyes to that fact? Sorry if it bothers you so much that I'm right.

3. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

You can say Andre is a bust. There is no reason to knowingly inflame a relative.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I jes hoap that Undre Wilfork makess thu Tituns team and beets up some of the bad guy playurs they got on uther teems in the leeg like Randee Moses and Keyshun Jonson and Mervyn Harry-son and Tirrill Owenz.
    Kick em win thay down Undre! Kick em!

Jimmy Sneedvern
    3rd grayd
    Smoky Mowntun School for the slower then uthers

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No, that all you do is come here to bait WU.

It's sad and pathetic.

We know your stand on Woolfolk and as someone said before no one comes here to read the enraging comments you make to WU.

6. Ok, you don't know much about me... I am moderate on this board, believe me.... You are not part of SR so you don't know my capabilities. I happen to like the Titans and most of the people on this board. Those that I can't stand know who they are.... Oh, I apologize, do you fit that mold... .I know you really don't care and I don't either. The only reason you are still yapping so flagrantly is I have more limits on this board. I have never been ran off any other board.... I have been banned for life from a couple of boards and trust me I was shutting them down.... Broken Record knows, BP really knows, Gut and a few others that are sharp enough to smack on other boards know. It just so happens that this thread is not in a smack thread. Any SR members that have viewed my true battles..... You see this thing on this board is a personal battle and I will defend my blood to the death if it is a real fight and in this virtual world to the banning. I really don't want to be banned from any Titans boards or I would be gone already forever and until the posts get deleted people would get a good laugh off of you and your trio guaranteed. A little clue, whenever you see the little atomic explosions, I am about to bust you up virtually, like I did yesterday.... Of course you'll say something like.... When or how or why.... Ha, when or how or why.... ha ha, Lets just say what was isn't ...... don't want to violate the rules right now. Ok, ENOUGH!!!!! I appreciate all those that weighed in explaining how some family types make strong stands for each other. Maybe you and your trio don't roll like that. Let me state that my family is very strongly committed to doing things that are right, on the right side of the law, etc. If we were gangsters though, we'd be rollin' like the James gang or if we were dangerously violent like Four Brothers. I haven't invited fam on this board because it would become out of control for real, but I think I will bring one of my brothers in..... maybe, under strong consideration. Bottom line, I hope the thread gets closed because I can't throw the blows I am capable of throwing here. Jeff runs a clean board and he has a very short rope.... Some other boards let smack go completely beserk before they step in. A smack war could last weeks. Let's just say, my name is known elsewhere around the league and we don't even discuss Andre... A couple of boards have mentioned him but I was in full swing and their best couldn't hang.... BP, If I'm lying, let em know....WU Ok, I am done.... .... with this thread..... for real...... Peace out WU being the bigger man moving on.... I know the other three won't because they lack the resolve to just move on... If you post about this any longer you are just proving that to be true.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

OK, Andre is a bust.

WU comments truly show that he is the one who is inflammatory. He claims he is being moderate on this board but is proud to say he can be a real arse if he wants to be on other boards? We established that there is NO evidence on this board of ANYBODY being critical of Andre's work ethic.
    That is WU's argument over and over again. That Andre is really trying, working hard. Fine. Good for Andre but the same could be said about Todd Williams and many others who didn't make the grade. Then we quote an AP report that Andre is sucking it up again this year and somehow that is "baiting" WU. No it is gotitans posters making comments on Titan players just like we would with ANY other player.

Here are the facts.
    1. Andre is fighting for his professional life.
    2. Andre has made a ton of money playing a flipping game.
    3. Andre is working hard to be the best he can be.
    4. The coaches will decide, not his uncle or anyone else on this board, if he is good enough to play. Nothing we say here will change that.
    5. If WU would not post there would be no other human being on this board who would argue that Andre is a bust and this argument would end.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Soxcat,
    WU does blow up and overreact, as I agreed above. But sometimes you guys are just as bad, because you're posting just because you know it'll make WU blow up. See Rolltide's post 111. I don't have time to go through you and Brian's posts from the past year, but come on, surely you two can admit that you cross the line to taunt him. He leaves it be, until one of you three comes in and makes a provacative comment. It's up to you to let it die.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar