Woolfolk Fighting to Keep Job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Uncle...

I was talking to soxcat last night and he actually said he was starting to feel sorry for you. You are so easily provoked over things you have no control. I had never called andre a bust before but thought i would stick that in my post just to watch you pop a cork with your oh so predcictable hater diatribe. :sad2:

Makes me think of the scene in the maltese falcon where peter lorre pulls a gun on bogey demanding he produce the falcon. Bogey takes the gun away with ease and starts slapping him around saying "you will get slapped and you'll like it'! Tell me when you start liking it.

I'm glad you have such a warm relationship with gunny since gunny is the greatest promoter of the man who put andre's butt on the bench. But at this stage that is nothing new. Pacman, fuller, waddell, gardner and finnegan should also be ahead of him by the end of camp. :flame: :fish: :flush:

2. Do you think I want your sympathy..... You Do???? YOU FOOOOLLL!!!!!

YES TIDE YES, YOU WILL CONVERT SOON, I CAN FEEEEEELLLL YOUR HATE!!!!!! SOON YOU WILL COME TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

I already told you .... you stepped into smackdom.... trust me, it is a different world

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He is a hater Gunny....

"No, the person I am referring to is trying to ease the appearance of their Hatred with humor...."

Yes it's all one great anti-andre conspiracy cloaked as humor.

Andre sucks!

Andre blows!

Andre is a bust!

Andre better start working on his route running. You play both ways in the AFL. Average afl salary, 85K. Good luck with the Cats andre!!!!

4. You know your post started off ok, then you said that garbage at the bottom. You didn't say anything new. I said it myself earlier, if you throw this dog a bone, you better run, because I'm a greedy dog. You run out of bones, then I guess I have to go through your already disgusting flesh to get to another bone. BP, I'm trying to keep it moderate man.... keep on running your mouth buddy in such an idiotic fashion, Andre's camp performance may render you as such
    [​IMG]

Trust me you'll get a PM and post for every tackle, Assisted tackle, PD, Int... Out of 2 minicamps by the way, only two DBs got notable plays that stood out well enough to get their blurbs in a story that wasn't even about DBs or them... Andre and Thompson.... but he is frustrating the coaches... Shhhhh!!!!! Hush..... That was week before last....

5. I'm proud of you Tide.... That's Right Stand up and be a man.... Display your Hate!!!!!

[​IMG]

Whew, I am soooo affffrrrraaaaiiidddd of you and need your sympathy O Master of the Universe..... ha ha ha ha

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Roll, the way to get my support is to just say:

Gunny is as cool as can be in big *** size 7 text. Splash some colour around as well.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:lol2:Gunny, you are such a whore.;)

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Andre and uncle can see each other more often...

http://www.minorleaguefootballnews.com/ [

Virginia beach has a semi pro team. The virginia beach rhinos! Just in case the AFL doesn't work out.:crazy:

Rolltide, official chirman of FAAC, find andre an alternative career.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hmm Roll, find me an alternative career.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Right Usher in da ChaUrch of Rey Dawn all O gee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar