Woolfolk: Do you believe or do you doubt?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 10, 2006.

?

Woolfolk : Are you a hater or homer?

Poll closed Aug 9, 2006.
  1. I'm a believer.

35.3%
  2. I'm a doubter.

64.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Going down memory lane is kinda neat. We can look at what we said a year or more ago and see if we were right or wrong. Looking at Brian's link I saw this post from WoolfolksUncle:

Brian isn't being mean spirited. He is just doing what the uncle requested. Mentioning it.:lol:

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

As a fan, I believe in the Titans.

3. I think you are right, the starters right now are Pac and Reynaldo, if one of both is injured he got a chance to start, but right now he is one of the best nickel backs in the league, and I hope that he improves next year to be a better secondary and a better defense, he has to be like a Donald Mitchell in the 1999 Super Bowl year for us, but I think unless Reynaldo and Pac get injured he has no chance to start at CB.

4. Ragevsuall

Ragevsuall Guest

If you combine Woolfolk's career stats, you get decent CB numbers.

AW (career)- 29 games, 126 total tackles, 3 ints, 17 PD, 1 FF, 1 FR
    Charles Tilman (05)- 15 games, 93 tackles, 5 ints, 11 PD, 4 FF, 1 FR
    Rashean Mathis (04/05 average) - 16 games, 66 tackles, 5 ints, 14 PD, 1 FF/FR

Just to name a couple of guys.

I guess I'm a doubter... but don't you need hope in someone to doubt them.

I'd actually had a lot more hope if they draft a CB to take his spot and move him to FS to see what he can do for us up there.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

he sure would be more valuable if he could play Nick and Safety

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He can't be any worse than Nickey.

7. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

You know how I feel about the development of our defensive players. Who knows what he capable of. Look at Dyson, looked awful last year. On a new team he looks like a different player.

Enough said.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

maybe it has something to do with his DC :brow:

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

At this point, he's been a huge disappointment.

I knew he would be slow (he only played like 2 years of CB right?), but he needs to show the team something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar