Woody paige is an idiot!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

It almost reminds me of those Maury shows where they do paternity tests. The mother accuses the guy and then when it turns out that he really is the father her first inclination is to jump in his face. "I TOLD you! You IS my baby's daddy!" They've done probably hundreds of those shows and the reaction is almost always the same.

I imagine the Leinart/Young/Cutler folks will be jumping in someone's face in about 24 hours.

2. Broken Record

I don't know Green. I could watch that Ali/Wepner fight over and over.

3. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

What about Cooney v. Holmes? :)

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

On a serious note, is Dana Jacobson a man?

5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

:ha: :lol2:

Dude, that is funny.....why would you say that?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Herman Munster with makeup.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'll take the boxing reruns!

I know i know ali foreman for the 500th time. Ali frazier 3 the thrilla in manila for the 499th time. But the folks at espn classic have decided that poker is now a sport and now you get about 6 hours a day of that crap. Bowling is more prominant now and billiards is much more common on classic. Between the bowling, billiards and poker i don't mind another rerun of ali vs somebody.

Can't they get better boxing videos? Sugar ray leonard? Roberto duran? Marvin hagler? Salvador sanchez? A lot of great material there.

No i would rather watch some guys playing cards.:sad2:

9. Broken Record

We're workin' real hard on getting this moved to the Lounge.:ha:

10. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Imagine Kornheiser and Kornheiser, add some caffeine, and you have Cold Pizza. Woody is on Around the Horn, if that helps...Skip Bayless seems a little light in the loafers. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar