Woody paige is an idiot!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

One year has zero to do with another. Just because something happened one year in the draft doesn't mean it will happen again. To me, it is silly to look back at a draft 10 years ago and apply it to today.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

RollTide, please go look up the meaning of impossible and improbable, as they are key to my post.

I agreed with you that it's a wild suggestion to make and very improbable, but it's not impossible, because (as you said) it has already happened once before.

Having all day 1 QB's turning into solid starters in the NFL is much like the lottery; you're not likely to win, but you do have a chance.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny...

Cold pizza is more casual and runs about 4 hours. Mixed in with sports news and special features they have a moderator along with woody and skip sitting at a table chewing the fat. It's laid back not intense like pti.

Skip bayless will remind you of a strict blue haired aunt who always clicks her tongue. His mannerisms suggest he hasn't had a bowel movement for years.

Woody is a southerner, more personable and much easier to like but occasionally he says something really dumb.

PTI is a much better show and those two guys are smarter.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Actually vigsted...

There has never been a draft where three QBs were selected in rd one and all three, 100% became stars. As i told you in a previous post even in 1983 only half the QBs taken in rd one that year were stars. 6 QBs taken 3 stars.

Anything is possible. It's possible that there will be 10 computer software companies bigger than microsoft 5 years from now. To predict as much would be idiotic. Woody paige PREDICTED stardom for those three guys he didn't just say it was possible.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

voln...

No one year applies to another but you learn from past history. What is so great about lienart, young and cutler to suggest they will be any better or worse than other highly regarded QBs from other drafts?

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

What a waste of time the day before the draft.

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Thats the most accurate description of Cold Pizza I've ever read.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I'd rather watch CNN.

:bonk2:

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Brian...

I agree.

Here is the only one thing that will become 100% true, take it to the bank: No matter who they pick, the boards will be full of folks whining about what a mistake we made.

10. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

Skip went to Vandy and Woody is from Tennessee, but both have been tainted by the glow of New York.
    They are paid to get us to react exactly the way were reacting now. I do not care for them but there a heck of a lot better than CNN, or classic boxing reruns on espn classic for the 130th time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar