Wonderlic scores of some of this years QB's

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 11, 2014.

1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Everyone knew he wasn't an idiot. Listen to his interviews and you can already tell he's smarter than the rest of the crop. His highly touted GPA and references to being a genius are dead giveaways as well. Not sure how you missed it.

Dude is a specimen of elite caliber.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Lol. It's an archaic method of finding something that's not necessarily there.
  3. TheSureThing

lol it's a basic test of intelligence. Not sure how anyone can argue this. If you score well you're more than likely smarter than the idiot that scored an 8.
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

And high scores don't guarantee jack ****.
  5. TheSureThing

Neither do Heisman stats, great measurables, or unlimited potential. But how are you not seeing that collectively they all mean something?
  6. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I thought they renamed that test after Vince young?
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Because I don't watch many interviews with college players. Why would I? Most of them are incredibly dumb and lame.

I watch them play the game and don't take interest in their personal lives - unless they're out doing terrible things.
  8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

Gotta co-sign with thesurething on this one. No one's trying to say the wonderlic is the end all be all of evaluating QB's, but it's another category that Manziel has excelled in, even if you don't value it greatly, it's still a positive.
  9. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

Wow, if McNair really only got a 15, this test means NOTHING when it comes to NFL performance. VY was dumb, and perhaps that is why he didnt work hard enough to win in the NFL. But McNair got MVP of the entire league!!
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Marino scored even lower than McNair. A lot of QBs did.

If you score low, I don't think it necessarily means you're an idiot (although a 6 in VY's case meant he was), but scoring high probably means you're not an idiot.

Manziel scored higher than all QBs except for the dude I've never heard of. Can't be an idiot.