Wonderlic Sample Test

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RavensShallBurn, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ladies and gentlemen, have fun with this easy, easy test. It's safe to say that if you score under a 20, you may be mentally retarded. It sickens me that Vince managed to score a 6 on this joke of a test.

Click here to take the Wonderlic Test! I feel like I'm back in 1st grade.

I got a 40... One of the questions I flat out didn't know. The rest were easy, and I could have answered all correctly if I actually cared. I got a 40 going into this thing casually. It's just hard to imagine that VY was able to get a 6. You have to try to suck that bad.

:ha:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wait a minute... wonderlic tests are actually kind of hard.... i haven't even clicked the link yet. I just wanted to be the first to respond. :geek:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

isn't the test administered in minutes between throwing drills, sprints and agility obstacles? the test wasn't in flash so I was too lazy to fool with paper and an egg timer... but isn't there a physical aspect? Isn't the test taken under duress/exhaustion?

Or did I misinterpret a conversation I saw on tv?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

I'm not sure... But either way, VY is an idiot.

5. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

[​IMG]

6. RavensShallBurn

Oh yea, it's in me.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've had to take 2 wonderlic tests for simple Sales position jobs. Both were extremely easy. Almost impressively easy.

Says a lot for Vince that he wouldn't even be qualified to sell things over a telephone with his score.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It's not easy when you have only 12 minutes to answer 50 questions. No way you score a 40 in just 12 minutes that is just 18 seconds for each right answer.

Did you test with a time limit? Every so often somebody comes up with one of these and yes the questions are not hard but you spend half of the time limit just reading the questions and people who don't read fast with good comprehension will do poorly and that is why vince did so poor. VY may have below average intelligence i won't argue that but i think poor reading skills are probably the main reason he did so poor.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The relative time limit for that 20 question test is 4.8 minutes. 4 minutes and 48 seconds. See how you do in that limited time. There are arithmetic questions you need to figure out here guys. I got 19 questions right(47 score) but it took me 7 minutes to get those questions right. I double checked all the aritmetic and still made a mistake on one. I did not rush.

If i was taking a real wonderlic my score at that point 19 but i would have only 5 minutes left to look at an answer more questions and there is no way i would answer 50. At the pace i was going i would have answered 16 more questions and would have gotten 14 right for a 33 score.

See the point? I answered 19 out of 20 right but going at a regular pace and double checking. What if i speed up my pace 20-25%? Maybe i get one more wrong.

10. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i had to take this test to get a sales job...if my memory serves me right i think i got 24 right in 12 minutes...and the first questions are easy..it gets harder around question 15

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar