Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by avvie, Feb 4, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $49

RIP in peace
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,470

Yeah, Gal is probably gonna have to hit the gym for the role but I think she has the right face for it. I have no idea what her acting skills are like as I haven't seen any of her films. I've never been a car guy.
  2. LosingBy3 Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,799
    Oh well, Batman has had a decent enough run, no movies will ever compare to TAS anyhow. Kevin Conroy will always be the voice of batman and Bruce Wayne. No matter what the Nolan salad tossers say, TDKR was garbage, And the dark knight wasn't so much of a batman movie as it was "Hey, look at all these pretty people! OH THERE'S THE JOKER! Back to the pretty people!"

Batman Begins was such a good start, too.... *Sigh*
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Female superhero...won't succeed.
    The Playmaker high fives this.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    Really not sure if this new Batman movie will be any good, the cast so far is meh and they're throwing in a lot of characters.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,602
    Hopefully it won't be as lame as Man of Steel
    LosingBy3 high fives this.
  4. LosingBy3 Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,799
    Because we all know super man lets wanton destruction go on around him, and lets people die, and then kills his enemy in the end, regardless of how he felt afterward.

MoS Shat all over Supes good name. Thor at least had the sense to evacuate the little town he was in before he tore the destroyer a new one. Thor is still my #1, by marvel powerhouses standards anyways, he's really tied for #1 with hulk... my favorite DC hero has to be the flash, though, and I can't help but think they're gonna ruin him, too.