WKU product has best day so far

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Tight end Jack Doyle is off to a good start with the Titans, and the undrafted free agent from Western Kentucky had his best day so far on Thursday.

He caught more than a half-dozen passes, including a touchdown from Jake Locker.

“He is an interesting guy,” coach Mike Munchak said. “We ask our tight ends to do a lot of things and he has come in and is proving he can handle it. He is crafty, he is smart, and he catches the ball well. He is taking advantage of his time.”

Doyle got extra reps as Brandon Barden (hip soreness) missed practice. He’s behind Craig Stevens, Delanie Walker and Taylor Thompson on the depth chart, but he’s gradually raising his stock.

“The game is a roller coaster,” Doyle said. “So you can never get too high or too low. I feel like I am trying to improve every day. You have your bad days and your good days, but you have to take it one day at a time.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That's great to hear. I remember a few guys on here saying he could be serviceable in this league.

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

he is very reliable. catches just about everything. he's a real tight end unlike that project TT. i really hope he sticks as i'm a wku alum.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

“The game is a roller coaster,” Doyle said. “So you can never get too high or too low. I feel like I am trying to improve every day. You have your bad days and your good days, but you have to take it one day at a time.”

Thats a lot of clichés for one paragraph. They must be teaching these to the rookies early at camp? Either that or he is a Bull Durham fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar