With Two Games Left (Fighting For Last WC Spot vs. Higher Picks In Draft)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yes his post game interview was tense. He was really pissed. From what he said it seemed to me that he wasn't happy that it took so long for Locker to replace Matt.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

How could Washington not want Jake in..... All Jake does is find Nate for TD's.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Locker should've been named the starter right before the Indy game.In my opinion if that did happen we would be sitting here guessing who we might be playing in the postseason.However we are living and dying with 'Checkdown Becky'.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

The hardest part to me is i've really tired to give Munchak the benefit of a doubt but he is reminding me more and more of Jeff Fisher in his last days.Stubborn and won't budge even when its costing the team because loyalty is deemed sacred.They need to get over pissing someone off because of being loyal and let the best man in the lineup.We all saw an immediate upswing on the defense when Mccarthy replaced Ruud.Now they need to insert the best player at this point in time which is Jake Locker.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Couldn't have said it better myself. Sucks when we lose not because we're the worse team but because our coach isn't putting our best players out there.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Coaches like Bill Belicheat would never have remained so loyal to a player. Belichick would sit a vet on the bench and spit on him if he thought it would help his team win. That's because he is loyal to his TEAM, not individual players. Our coaches need to realize that by being too loyal to 1 player, you are just letting your team down.

7. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Johnson and Hasselbeck wont be 100% Saturday. I hope we don't wait until 6:00 minutes left to try and win the game. I'm counting on defense to win this one. If not then I will have to sneak out of LP field in my Santa outfit.
    [​IMG]
    :jagsbite:

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Blaine Gabbert better not have a 'career day' either.

This would be a perfect time showcase Locker vs. Gabbert and show them how bad they missed out.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The only thing MM does like fisher was his loyalty to Hass over Locker to finish the season.

What else are you guys talking about?

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You don't know what you are talking about. Plenty of younger players have seen the field the last few years and this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar