With the me LBs what about Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodgev

rodgev Starter

With the new scheme and new additions where does Brown fit in the outsides seem set with Ayers and Phillips, so that leaves the two inside slots one which seems taken so the other seems like a 4 way competition between Brown, Fokou, McCarthy and Gooden. I know he fell out of favor last year butch that staff was a joke any ideas if he fits in or if he is the odd man out?

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Zach Brown will be just fine. No way will he be the odd man out.

Do you really think Fokou, McCarthy, and Gooden pose a threat to Brown?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We already heard Whiz say Brown projects as the WILB

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Does look like this is the end for McCarthy. Still think he will be a great MLB for someone in 2015.

5. 615nick

615nick Starter

If we are keeping wimbley, which it seems that way, no way ayers gets the start over him. But to your question brown will start like jc said wilb

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Why the heck would Wimbley start over Ayers? Nah, I'm rolling with Ayers on that one.

On Brown, he has too much natural talent. He'll start at WILB, and with his speed, is a good fit for it. No way should Fokou, Mccarthy or Gooden even make a serious challenge. I'm all for competition, but Brown should come out on top of that.

7. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Thanks for the quick responses

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Brown is Brown's biggest problem

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

We got a lot of bodies at lb. will not be surprised at any combination of starting 4.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Either way we should keep him for depth and start him on special teams. He is a beast on special teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar