Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

With the First Pick the Titans select...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,092
    rolle will be moved to free safety next year. i watched the cardinals game today. he was down right bad for all but one play. i remember watching the "hey rookie, welcome to the nfl" show last year. he didnt even know how to back pedal.

the same with moss, but thats the way the nfl works. if you have talent, you stick around.
  2. TitanKid4Life Guest

TO is a prime example
  3. Bobo Guest

Well darn, if Bush would have reentered the draft, we could have gotten him afterall :brow:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    good god, some of you people would make poor investers. One little blip and your all sell sell sell.

Stick it out for the long haul.

Sheesh, some of you are pathetic fans.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,092
    i just enjoy talking about the draft. i look forward to the draft more than the super bowl. mainly because we participate in the draft :hmm:
  5. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    LOL, I love the draft too. I'm the kind of guy that will simulate a season in Madden just to see who I get in the draft.
  6. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Jimmy Johnson said today he'd take T.O., because you need great players to win a championship, not good players. And when you look at most of the great teams, they have a few.

I'm willing to live with someone like T.O, or Moss, cause what they've done is not really as bad as it could be. And they are pretty open about who they are, so you give them moss rules, and T.O. rules, and let it go. They will get you to where you want to go, and honestly, if you pay them no mind, they aren't doing anything that bad, and are in general good people. They just keep talking. So you let them. And pay them no mind.

I think Pac Man is the same kind if player. Although he seems a little more volatile at times, like today, when he runs after the whistle, someone tries to tackle him, and he hets pissed, well, you were the one running weren't you. He seems to play more on edge than even T.O. or Moss. But I think he's still not that bad.
  7. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    Yeah I noticed that..I was WTF is he doing and keep you mouth shut for once
  8. galaril Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I wouldn't mind the Titans getting the kid out of Notre Dame, Jeff Samardzija WR 6-5 220. We could probaly get him at the beginning of the second round or trade up to get him in the late first round.
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,092
    drew bennett part II
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.