Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mock Draft With the eighth pick of the 2013 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select:

Discussion in '2013 goTitans.com Mock Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 3, 2013.

?

With the eighth pick of the 2013 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select:

Poll closed Apr 4, 2013.
Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama 7 vote(s) 38.9%
Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida 1 vote(s) 5.6%
Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State 1 vote(s) 5.6%
Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee 10 vote(s) 55.6%
Barkevious Ming, OLB, LSU 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia 1 vote(s) 5.6%
Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    On the clock for 24 hours or 20+ votes.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    I think they'll go Geno Smith, but we have him mocked to Oakland (unlikely to happen now that they have Flynn). If Geno is gone... Barkley/Nassib will be considered, but hopefully they won't reach. Worst case scenario: wait until 2nd and they're gone, start Kolb, get a much better QB next year.

I think we'll see either Warmack or Cord Patterson here. I'm going with Patterson, gives them another target, as they don't have any besides Stevie. Gives the Bills another dynamic playmaker to pair with Spiller. They did lose LeVitre, but David Snow is ready to replace him.. or they go guard Rd 2.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
  2. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $11,081
    Am I really the only one who voted Jarvis Jones? Wow.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    I could see it, but I don't like Jarvis in the 4-3.
  4. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $11,081
    I think he is talented enough to pull it off. Plus looks like Buffalo is doing a hybrid D anyway.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    He's def an option, they need a starting ROLB & LOLB. I just don't think Jarvis translates into a 4-3, and i'm not sure how much hybrid D they do to use a Top-10 pick on him. Although, they did carry Shawne Merriman last year, right?

I just think adding Patterson would do wonders for that offense. They have no receivers besides Stevie, adding in a true #2 option could help a ton. I think they'll give Kolb a shot... look at this:

Kolb last year as a starter:
    4-2 record
    109/183 (59.6 C%), 1,169 yards, 8 TDs, 3 INT, 100 Rush Yards, 1 TD... in 5 1/2 games

Plus, he had a terrible OL.. but did have Larry Fitzgerald. You put him an offense that has a Top-5 run game, an above average offensive line, and two good WRs... he could win you some football games. If he doesn't, use a 1st on a QB next year.
  6. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,357
    It's crazy to think Sharrif Floyd would fall this far.. I can't see him getting passed by Buffalo over CP or Jones. Warmack, maybe.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Ad Eliminator for Tip Jar Donors

Brown
    Moolah:
    $103
    drafts in general are crazy! Buffalo has two good DT's though. so it wouldn't be a wise pick.