With the 33rd Pick of the 2016 Draft: Clemson DE Kevin Dodd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I saw nothing like that in his statement about shutting Dodd down, and if that was indicated in any way, it was a very small excerpt from it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

http://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...s-rookie-kevin-dodd-out-rest-season/94975572/

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Why are you always wrong?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Read what Mularkey said instead of the way some amateur paraphrased it, jackass. Do that and let me know where he says anything about effort.

6. Fry

So you admit you're wrong? Good talk.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

To those who have reading comprehension issues like Gut, here's Mularkey's quote:

“We felt like (we were) making no progress,” Mularkey said. “I think the injury was affecting him in a number of ways. Nothing's changed from the beginning; he's just had a hard time practicing with it, and it's affected his performance. We feel it's best for Kevin.”

“I said it was performance,” Mularkey said. “That's, again, what I'm saying. It was based on performance. It was affecting him, I think, a little bit in his head that this thing was not allowing him to play at the level he wanted to, and that affected his performance, which affected why we put him down. ... What he has, some players have played with. Every player is different. I’ve got 53 guys that all have different bodies. Some can do what others can’t. And he’s no different. So this is the case that we’re dealing with right now. He understands the situation, and that’s how we’re dealing with it."

“Absolutely. No question about it,” Mularkey said. “I know he’s disappointed. It’s a conversation we had this morning, that he never really felt like he could play like he wanted to play, at the level he wanted to play. He’s got a great future here. We’re going to help him get that thing right and come back here stronger than ever.”

Advice for those slow in the head like Gut:
    CTRL+F - Effort

And there you see, that returns no results within the quoted statement given by Mularkey.

8. Fry

So Kevin Dudd sucked and got benched. This dude is proving something we've all known.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Essentially, that's what Mularkey was saying. But it wasn't due to effort. Just wanted to make that clear.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

wow, that new Titansonline article just shows how bad a pick Dudd was....Sammy Watkins just had is 5th year option declined by the Bills at 24 yrs old, meanwhile Dudd has only been active 8 games for the Titans and just turned 25.

Scrub.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar