With the 30th pick in the '09 NFL Draft...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ubiq, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Textitan

Textitan Camp Fodder

just don't think there is any chance the Titans take a QB before the 4th round.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd be happy if we took Sanchez.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Lindley's returning to UK. Damn.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So Bradford is staying, Sanchez is not. I don't care if we have to trade up to get him we need to get him. Forget this "Young is still our QB of the future" nonsense, he's not OK, he's not. Sanchez is the opposite of Young. Sanchez does the thing's Young can't do. He IS and WILL be a franchise QB. There's not much about Sanchez I don't like and to me, he will be the QB of the future we need.

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

P.J. Hill, RB, Wisonsin. Would be a nice upgrade over LenDale, IMO. Probably a 3-4 round guy. His numbers were a little down this year, but UW was terrible.

He's the true bruiser that everyone wishes LenDale was.

http://www.pjhill.org/

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm not a big P.J. Hill guy. He's a lot more Ron Dayne than he is Lendale White.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

When I heard today that Sanchez was coming out and Bradford was not...I turned to my wife and said, yep, there is our next QB. He will be projected to go right around our pick IMO.

For the people who say we dont need a QB....I digress. Young is not the QB we thought he was. I wish he was, and maybe he still can be....but thats not the way things are looking. Kerry will be our QB next year. I would LOVE to get his replacement this year, so he could have a year to learn behind Kerry before we needed him. Just my opinion, but we shall see!!!

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I know they won't draft Sanchez, and it breaks my heart.

9. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

I want two of these guys come April
    Sanchez, Stafford, Freeman
    Crabbtree, Nicks, Britt, Heyward-Bey, Harvin

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you know, with no bradford that makes sanchez probably a top ten pick.

a lot of it depends on what the lions do with the first pick.

does schwartz go with the best defensive player and try to build up a horrible defense. does he go with stafford so calvin johnson finally has a qb he can grow with? maybe andre smith or eugene monroe to help in both the running and passing game?

don't screw us over, jimmy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar