With the 253rd pick of the 2016 Draft: Southern Miss DB Kalan Reed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

The best thing we did was draft 10 new players who are going to come in and compete to make the team as a whole better. That and gained an extra 1st rounder next draft. At least you have to agree they went into the draft with a specific plan even if you disagree with their plan. They were able the help both lines and gain some depth at positions sorely needed.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That is such a unicorn **** way of looking at things. Every team added players that are going to come in and compete. No team drafts a guy who they think doesn't have some sort of shot to compete for a spot.

The Tennessee Titans: participating in the draft just like everyone else.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Southern Mississippi = Gerald McRath.

Who remembers that disaster?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Gerald McRath was great until he got popped for PEDs.

5. Titan/Oiler34

I'm a realist who prefers to remain positive and optimistic... sorry if you feel that's unicorn ****. Better than being a pessimist. Life ain't fair, never has been never will be so why worry about $#!t you can't change?

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

A realist doesn't remain positive and optimistic. That's the definition of an optimist!

A realist looks at players for their positives as well as his negatives and evaluates based on conjecture and not "homerism". It seems Fry is the realist and you in fact are being a Homer lol

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Then blew a knee out, ultimate karma

8. Titan/Oiler34

LOL. Ok. I prefer to look at it as I'm a realist who remains position and optimistic UNTIL data changes. Fact is we took 10 highly productive athletes in this draft... that's real. Fry is looking at it 180 degrees from how I look at it and that's fine but I for one just can't be negative all the time. Life's too GD short.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Until data changes? We've won 5 games in 2 years. You're probably one of those guys who thinks we're gonna win 12 games every September ignoring all the major red flags.

10. Titan/Oiler34

Nope, at best 6-8. And as that optimist in me will tell you.... "that's soooooooooo, much better than we have been doing." LMAO. YES, "until data changes", meaning if we remain a 3 win team then I might get my shorts in a bunch for a few days, and then as any Cubs fan will tell you "there's always next year"

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar