With the 17th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, The Tennessee Titans select...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Graham was named Senior Bowl MVP: 2 sacks, 2 QB hurries, 1 FF, 1 TFL, 5 total tackles. I'm thrilled if he's the pick. At least with him at DE, I won't have questions.

2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Yeah, add me to the bandwagon.

I watched the Senior Bowl. Graham was unbloackable. He looked great.
    He plays well against pass and even better against the run! I'd love the pick.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Welcome aboard.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I doubt the Senior Bowl MVP will fall to #17.

he is a top 5 pick imo.

Jim Schwartz knows Fisher would take a guy like Graham , and Jim wont let that happen if he is there when the Lions Pick.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

The last SB MVP to go in the first round was 2004 when Phillip Rivers won it.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Jim is going to take Suh, Coy or Berry. Graham is not that elevated at all.

The first team I could think might take him, which I doubt, would be Buffalo, and I think they'll go QB or OT.

Next up would be Del Chismo in Jacksonville, but they have two FA OL and would probably take Derrick Morgan. There's a chance, but I doubt it.

I don't think Graham would be the best fit in a 3-4, so I ignore teams like SF. I guess the Bears could try, but I don't think he's elevated to a top 10 pick at his size.

I think his value currently is perfect for the Titans.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Graham is incredible. I think he and Hayes in KVB's spot would be a terror.

Graham/Brown/Jones/Hayes
    Ford/ Marks/Vickerson/ KVB

...would be a pretty good rotation. Get another DL somewhere in the draft or FA. Let Haye walk, IMO.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yes there is no way the Lions pick Graham that early. I agree.

Graham is probably more suited to a 4-3 but he is a tweener either way you go. Some team might see him as another Shawn Merriman if he can run a decent 40. I'm on board more now to drafting this kid now and think he would be a better pick than virtually any other DE in the draft for us.

10. youngtobritt

youngtobritt Camp Fodder

I hope we end up with a LB or DL so that could be a number of players at this point.

My wish list consists of Rolando McClain, Brandon Graham, Everson Griffen, Sergio Kindle, among others. But first I wanna see the combine performances and plenty can change between now and the end of April.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar