With pick #208 of the 2015 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select: Andy Gallik, C, Boston College

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Interesting pick. Possibly a G/C backup?

2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Interesting. Hopefully he pays off. Not a bad pick IMO.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I ain't gonna hate on any OL pick after the past few years.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm good with this pick. Let him push Schwenke to get better or take his job.

(Although I would've preferred Daryl Williams-Tre Jackson as our 4th round picks)

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Three years as a starter, didn't miss a game. Love that. Hope he pushed Schwenke more, he needs to step up or move over.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

PLEASE take Oregon CB Elekpre Olomu with our pick. He only slid because of his knee injury. But in Rd 7, how can you lose, even if he can't play till Oct. or Nov. or has to redshirt, so to speak, this season. He has the skills to be a starter in 2016

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu Draft Profile – NFL.com

#6 TitanUpB4UGO, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

That was a huge selling point with me and the main reason I didnt even consider questioning this pick. Durability will go a long way.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree, but his injury is definitely more severe than we realized.

The fact that even homer boy Chip Kelly hasn't taken him should be a red flag.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

May be so, but I thought they already addressed DB earlier in the draft. We haven't. 7th Rd is pretty much a throw away pick, anyhow. It's as hard for a 7th Rd pick to make the roster as a RFA.

In fact, I might even try to use the pick to take La'el Collin's. It's a gamble, but a low-cost one...considering we didn't even have a 7th Rd pick when this draft started.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Danimal

Danimal Starter

2 and 14 teams don't have any draft picks to gamble . . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar