With pick #108 of the 2015 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select: Jalston Fowler, FB, Alabama

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

when i was a kid we got a tv channel from cleveland called wuab chanel 43. every kid loved that chanel. you get that one dee?

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Ken Dicksenhunt doesn't even use a running back, nonetheless a fullback! WTF are you guys sucking on?

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

lol yea, its still WUAB but its called My43 News.

WKBN was our local then we got KDKA which is Pittsburgh.

WKYC Cleveland was my favorite because they always had school closings the fastest.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

only ohio station we got was wuab. other american stations cam from detroit and erie, pa. wuab was popular with kids because they had the best syndicated reruns.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

vanilla sports tho....the ones in the glass tube...sugar on the tip....best b wrap ever. but ya garcia y vega is the classic

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

na, my favorite rolling rillo is the 3 for $1 foil pack white grape white owls. I use to do the sweets but if I roll anything more than 1.5 it splits and I waste time trying to doctor it up lol

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Nobody is sucking on anything I assure you...Just trying to get behind the team and logically expecting them to use the kid...He can catch, run, block and his a big dude...Minimally they use him in the red zone and to block. I agree that Whiz sucked with running the ball last year, but he didn't have much to work with (bad line and crappy RB's). It looks like their is an emphasis on that this year, so here is hoping that the patterns from last year change. Otherwise, "Dicksenhunt" is going buh bye.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar