With Henry gone....?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

it would take at least a 2nd...and maybe a 4th to go with it.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

From what I've heard, a 3rd rounder might do it.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

:grrhee: Thomas Jones is also on the block. :grrhee:

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Let's not forget Ahman Green and Dominic Rhodes are still out there.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

IDK I heard he's a little immature and not a very good person. U don't like LW because he's immature and not a good person but you want JL hmmm? Listen to yourself bro.

VY isn't immature just loose and funny and carried a football on his back and made them competitive. He inspired them to be better but he's so immature right? No

6. Delaware Titan

Delaware Titan Camp Fodder

Its amazing how fast people turn, last year when we got Lendale in the second round everyone on this board thought he was the steal of the draft. Now because he had a marginal rookie year everyone is ready to jump ship. Once again it is only day 3 of free agency, lets wait and see how this all plays out.

As far as McGahee goes, if we have the chance to get him I say lets go for it. Adam Shefter was reporting the Bills were looking for as little as 3rd round pick. I say give them our third and the extra 4th we got from Baltimore to pull this off.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Thing about McGahee is if you do that, you need to be sure he'll sign long term because if not we've just wasted a 3rd...

8. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

This all feels very familiar....like we had this argument last year

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It's so stuuupid..... Why expect a rookie to play when a vet was on the roster? A year to learn, a year to develop physically, and he was clearly drafted to be the future. Henry back would be fine. Few others would fit the bill. Definitely not Jamal Lewis. Maybe Corey Dillon. DRhodes is looking for a good payday following the Super Bowl.

10. SteveH

SteveH Starter

i log in for the first time in a couple of weeks and we've lost Henry and Bennett... what's going on?! I need to keep in touch more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar