With Henry gone....?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So no to a convicted drug felon but yes to a known drug user who is one joint away from a year long suspension?

2. TM

TM Starter

There is this thing called the NFL draft which is scheduled for April.

3. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Say YES to to Corey Dillon.

He & Lendale sharing time is not all that bad of a thing. Think about it. & as for he being washed up, he didn't look too washed up when he shredded the Titans D in what was OUR biggest game of the year. He's but 32. He could contribute.

No Lewis though. Draw the line at Lewis.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He'll probably snort it anyway.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:rotfl:

No Dillon either, hes a baby

6. Gene the PIG

WERD, Gunny! :ha:

Well they better get SOMEBODY in here. I like Lendale, but can he hold up for an entire year? I think not. We were on the door of the playoffs. I'm all for being patient, but Mike better step up before we're left with COMPLETE CRAP.

Dillon would help our situation, IMO. Not hurt it. Plus he's money on 3rd & 1, or 3rd & 2. We need a guy like that.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

The one thing about Dillon is that he just left a situation where he was forced out of the starting job by a rookie and he's said he wants to be a featured back, I'm not sure that he'd want to come here into a similar situation to what he left in NE, he'd be sharing time with LenDale and would eventually be pushed out of the starting lineup. I'm not saying we shouldn't try, I'm just saying I doubt he'll take the bait.

8. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Trade a 3rd rounder for McGahee

9. Gene the PIG

Oooooooohhhh ... I would do THAT, in a second!

Good call.

10. could we get him for a 3rd rounder tho?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar