With Henry gone....?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i've heard good things about quinton ganther. i don't know if he's good enough do be a #2 back tho.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so does prejudice and personal distaste.

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

explain

4. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Bottom line you have to have a running game to win and its a big roll of the dice putting everything on Lendale with nothing else in the tank and very little to offer via the draft or FA to choose from. Reindfelt said sometimes its good to look at the Free Agency Market and see whats out there well he didnt have to look very hard to see there are no Running backs on the market. NO C Dillion or J Lewis used up washed up, NO im tired of having a team full of those.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

like who?

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

it be great to get Jamal but i don't expect that he's gonna be cheaper.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think he'd be a little cheaper. the ravens released him because he had a $5 mil bonus coming up, not $8.3 mil. i could have seen us playing travis the $5 mil.

8. hes definately on the down slope, i dont want him

9. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

yeah lets bring in a convicted drug felon who is on the downside of his career. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather have no running backs than that but wait were already there we dont have a running back worth anything. (hoping however Lendale proves me dead wrong)

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Is Lewis on the downslope or was the Ravens' offensive line just horrible? I think it's a judgement call. In my mind their offensive line was horrible and didn't help him at all, but I don't know how much he has left.

Remember Travis Henry was on the downslope when we signed him from the Bills too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar