With Henry gone....?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As I said above we will sign a vet...hey Eddie still hasn't retired...

2. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

If thats what we have to end up doing season could get ugly quick that is bringing back #27. I love Eddie but his time is done. I think they have put themselves in a corner when they didnt have to they had the money to sign him and didnt want to and I think it will cost them.

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

he's immature and he's a lazy punk. i mentioned this in another thread. i know somebody very close to the running back situation and Lendale is not a good human being.

4. has he gotten any better by hanging around vince... he doesnt seem like he would be that bad at all

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

people will say anything.

6. k, i really believe that lendale can be a great rb, we saw a bunch of flashes this year, but it has to become an every game kind of thing, and hopefully he can get himself into really good shape

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

Vince is also a little immature but i haven't heard anything to say that he's not a good guy.

8. ONUV

ONUV Starter

the truth hurts sometimes:sad2:

9. i would think that u would say that about vince because from what i kno is that he likes to kid around alot

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

We just have to hope LenDale will come through. We'll probably even draft a RB. Garrett Wolf would be a good pick-up for us. He'd could be the third down back, and if we have to get rid of Pac-Man he would give us another home-run threat in the return game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar