With Henry gone....?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

With Henry going most likely to the Broncos where he could do some serious damage. Could the Titans really ready to handle the full load to Lendale White while has shown promises has not played a full season? There are no RB on the market worth squat and they could go to the draft I suppose with even less expierence. I am just not sure what there plans are for the running game which has always been our bread and butter here in Nashville. Whats your thoughts? I feel it will be quite interesting to just have one running back on the roster come this season.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

we still have a good shot @ signing Travis. and no we can't rely on Lendale for the full load.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and why not?

4. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I think the Broncos with their style of run offense and the battering ram that is T Henry I feel it would be a bad move for the Titans considering there really are no other options at RB for the Titans via FA or Draft really. Its a gamble and I hope we get him back or this offense will take another step back after losing its only even some what sketchy solid WR in Bennett who along with T holt, I Bruce and Steven Jackson could make a scary trio. Too bad the Titans can never and will never be able to put WR or talent like that around Vince simply because they dont know how.

5. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Corey Dillon

pushpull/clickclick

6. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Why cant Lendal carry the load?

Well he has yet to stay healthy during the offseason and has not really taking the pounding as a starter and I think its a bad move to leave only one Running Back on the roster anyway. I will give him an open chance to see what he can do as a starter he could be the real deal but I still think its a bad move to leave on RB on the team.

7. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

NO Corey Dillon

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

That's the key, we can't go into the season with only one RB on our roster, and I'd like to have someone on the roster with more than one season as a backup on his resume

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We don't have one RB on the roster.

Regardless we will add a vet no doubt, he just won't be a starter.

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Let me rephrase it then, we can't go into the season with only one RB with game experience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar