Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

With everyone on Fisher, Young, WHAT about CJ!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    Isn't his contract up? Do you honestly think that we will dish out the cash to keep him?! NO ONE MENTIONED THIS!!!
  2. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    His contract is not up. He will be back next year. Do you really think people wouldn't be talking about it if CJ was about to walk?
  3. therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    CJ is not a free agent if thats what you mean. if CJ keeps up the talks of being the highest offensive payed player then i think we will dump him. im not nececeraly against trading him if that happens though. we could easily get 2 first round picks and maybe more for him.
  4. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    But thats the deal, we signed him last year for like 2.5 million, but what about this year. he is going to want to get paid, or hold out. Do you think we will pay it.
  5. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    He didn't exactly have a world-class season. I don't expect there will be a holdout or anything like that.

He'll get a new deal for 2012 if he performs well in 2011.
  6. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    What about CJ? Dude isn't dramatic enough to be in the headlines.
  7. CJ2K_809 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    We gave him 1.25 million extra this year by him signing the deal before training camp. To my knowledge he has one more year on his rookie contract and wants a new deal this year before camp. This news is by far larger and requires MORE ATTENTION than the VY/Fish debate. CJ ..........PAY THE MAN!!!!!!1
    1 people high five this.
  8. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $523
    I will predict another holdout.

August 7th

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ning-big-money-contract-is-a-must-next-year/1
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Hold out twice in a row and no one will pay you.
    1 people high five this.
  9. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    He will be back and get his new deal. However, you're not going to see new deals for anyone of these players until the league settles on a new Collective Bargaining Agreement
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.