With a sophomore slump, Bobby Wade and Drew SURE look good right about now...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by YUNGBUCK, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YUNGBUCK

YUNGBUCK Guest

Bennet and Wade look TONS better than Eric Moulds and Roydell Williams. I must admit that Justin Gage has played well in spots, but Vince OBVIOUSLY had confidence in Drew and Bobby Wade! And please don't be naive enough not to believe that one teams nobody is another teams quality player! That happens ALL THE TIME in the NFL. Some players fit better in certain systems, and Drew was a really good receiver here at Tennessee! Wade was fast becoming Vince's favorite target! Brandon Jones is the new Tyrone Calico!
    And whoever it was that suggested Doom came from both drafting WR's and getting them from Free Agency; How else do you get them?!? Just b/c Atlanta had bad luck with WR's doesn't mean the Titans will too!
    All I'm saying is that we shouldn't have gotten rid of both Bennett AND Wade if we didn't plan on adequately replacing them! It has stunted Vince's growth as well as the team as a whole!

2. DJB

DJB Starter

"Bennet and Wade look TONS better than Eric Moulds and Roydell Williams."

"TONS" better!!!:lol2: Keep going! You're killin me!!:ha:

3. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

Let me guess, you saw a stat somewhere. All I know is they weren't any better in our system than what we have now.

"TONS" better!!!:lol2: Keep going! You're killin me!!:ha

Glad to see I'm not the only one that finds that funny.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree Wade and Bennett are not exactly having stellar years. Bennett has had some injuries and he is playing behind Bruce. Bulger is finally starting to look like the QB he was the last few years where he threw for a 90 QB rating so maybe Bennett will produce more in the second half.

Wade must be wondering what he did to deserve the situation he is in. He is starting on Minnesota who has VY's twin brother throwing him passes. Jackson has been hurt some which means Kelly Holcomb has had some playing time (wow). The Vikings have as pathetic of a passing game as the Titans so I guess it must be Wade's fault :lol2:
    Right now Wade has 26 catches on the year and similar stats as the Titans best WRs.

I heard something very interesting on the radio this afternoon on 104. They were talking about how the WRs seem to be running the wrong routes and VY has to keep correcting them. The funny thing about that is can we really believe that VY is right and 4 or 5 other guys are always wrong? I don't think so. The fact these things keep happening has to be a VY issue. Certainly ALL our WRs can't be making the wrong reads and always running the wrong routes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar