Wish other teams saw this in him

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

Pretty much what the top Architects do...

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hey, TitanBlitz! Good catch there, hombre!!

;)

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No.

4. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

What you are saying is that you are either:

• A - Not a top architect...or
    • B - Ignorant to what top architects do.

Which one is it?

(now back to the thread...)

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you forgot -
    • C - Thinks he knows everything

6. CALI_TITANS

CALI_TITANS Starter

schwartz is ok for our team. he just needs some help on the defense side of the ball if we get a good de like rice we wont be talking about this .

7. Schwartz is definetly not right for our defense and deserves to be fired.The guy is scared to blitz and he shouldn't be.Its not like we don't have the personnel to do it because we do.If you look at all the successful teams in the NFL their defense is always blitzin, Baltimore,Washington,Charges,Miami,
    Pats,even the Bears do.Granted they all play a 3-4 defense except for the bears, there agressive and gets results.I understand you live and die by the blitz but thats the chance you gotta take.So Instead of changin up the defensive look every game, Schwartz sticks to that friggin base 4-3 defense, that for some reason he is obsessed with.Bulluck should be gettin 7-10 sacks a year.Hes just as good as Porter and Merriman granted different schemes but it can be done.Eric Mangini is a prime example of a defensive minded coach.He came to the Jets threw out Herm Edwards's crap installed his own,and Pow,the jets defense is doing all types of crazy stuff that they never even attempted to do before with less talented players then we do...i rest my case i'm gettin to agravated :rant:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar