Wish other teams saw this in him

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

1.What personality will his team have? That of the Browns.
    2.Is he a great motivator? No, unless he only motivates for a player's first year in the system, then stops.
    3.Does he have a feel for the game? Dunno.
    4.Do players respect him and are they willing to do what it takes for him? Remember last season when the D was struggling and Bulluck+Sirmon were both arguing with schwartz on the sidelines. They were complaining, when Jimmy tried to rebute - they both turned their backs on him and rolled their eyes/shook heads.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You answered your own question.: The media feels sorry for us and is doing their best to help us dump the dead weight. :grrhee:

3. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

I totally agree. I think he has the type of personality/brain to be a good HC. I am not trying to be funny, I am serious. Apparently he is into stats and is super smart. I think as long as he a good staff he would be good HC. As long as it's not the Titans.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

WHOOMP! DERRITIZZ!!

Into stats? Well, that could be why he's failing. Stas happen after the fact, and there's nothing about this game that has anything to do with stats.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Actually..

Schwartz might be a better HC than DC. As a head coach you delegate and have to look at the big picture all the time. His overly myopic approach to running the defense is his biggest problem. As the HC he just lets the coordinators handle the details.

Winning football is not about outsmarting people it is about execution and attitude. I wish he would learn that.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So maybe if Schwartz had great players and great assistants he might be a decent HC.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Yeah i doubt any nfl team sees him as a head coach.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. Just like I'd be a great Architect if I had someone to draft plans for me.

9. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

Schwartz a HC??...... haha yeah right. any DC whose team comes in dead last in defense deserves nothing more than an umemployment check

10. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

totally agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar