Wish other teams saw this in him

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...lug=jc-afcquestions072007&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Apparently not a view shared by other NFL teams.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. We constantly hear this though, as if he's some top notch HC prospect. Then you have 5 teams a year switching coaches - he never gets more than an interview if that. Gee, I wonder why?

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He better be gone midway through the season I hate him. Id sacrifice some wins if it meant he would get fired.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

No you wouldn't.

If someone told you that you had a chance to have a team without JS on the coaching staff but you would have to sacrifice the wins that would get the Titans a playoff spot or a Division Title you couldn't do it.

If you did, you're not as much of a fan of the team as you claim to be.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What's the difference? We're sacrificing wins by keeping him.

6. Nine

Nine Starter

I don't particularly like Schwartz as a DC, but I think he'd actually make a pretty good HC.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea, at least he doesnt handle the defense, but id make sure one thing, the OC handles the playcalling.......

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:shocked:
    um, i was thinking equipment manager
    seriously though . he might make a good position coach or something. but head coach ? maybe pop warner. until he can get off that 32nd rank, pretty good and CRH shouldn't be in the same sentence

p.s. thanks for the chuckle

9. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

I think that Schwartz's image will improve after this year.

I have to say that he has lacked the talent on D.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

excellent point...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar