Winston Practices with Bucs 2nd Team at Thursday's OTAs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Leftwich was more Bledsoe than any of those other guys

2. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

my mistake for noticing something about jamies Winston on a thread talking about jamies Winston. :sarcasm:

3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I bet he's in shape, just genetics probly. No biggie.

4. 615nick

615nick Starter

Qb is a position guys with a belly can play. Plenty of good qbs have been chubby. Its a non issue.

5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Probably for an ultimate kick in the *** to jameis. Letting him know, 'if you don't WIN the job, and win it convincingly, we are completely comfortable starting Mike." It's a competition thing -- something our whiz kid doesn't know actually strengthens a position...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

OR

and I hate to side with KW or Titan FO

it is reassuring the Titan fans that if they buy a ticket they will actually see the #2 overall play football instead of hold a clipboard because the Titans have a better chance to win with Fitzpatrick/Hassleback/Whitehurst/Bugger eater

you or I can knock the decision from a football angle but as a fan who goes to the games believe me I am glad that injuries aside I will be seeing MM actually play football in 2015

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

No haha it's not genetics it's his **** diet but honestly chubby at the qb position is a non issue for the most part.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

People said Jurrell Casey looked fat too, is just the way he is built.

9. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

it is probably a non issue I was just merely pointing out the weight gain...im not saying he is going to be Jamarcus Russell just because of it. but to some it points to maybe not taking the job seriously as someone who keeps their size and health in check.
    could be nothing , could be something we come back to in a year and point to why he had a bad year..

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Chubby yes, do not want it going much further though

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar