Winning Bring New Attitude to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He needs to ? ... shut the :banned: up? What did he say? That guy is the bread and butter of the receiving corp. I should look up facts before I spout off but Wade is good man. He gets thrown to alot. It wouldn't surprise me if he was a top receiver. That's it. I'm curious now. He has ok numbers... 23 catches for 341 with a TD. Not too shabby. Only WR with more is Bennett. Of course Scaife is a beast now but he's a TE.
    http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/TEN/2006/regular
    Wade has done all kinds of good. Besides, wasn't it PacMan they injected into KO return late in the game who bobbled the KO in the air? Really, Wade is a reason why we are winning.

2. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

wouldnt say wade is the reason why we're winning, sure hes a reliable receiever for Vince...but not too the point where hes why we're winning. I think the team as a whole is playing better and honestly i am one who believes that Vince's attitude is just contagious...anyway i wouldnt mind seeing pacman return kicks either..

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Lowry should get more of an opportunity! Fisher not giving younger guys opportunities to start is gonna kill us in the end. Lowry got in for a brief minute and BLEW MARVIN HARRISON UP AND CAUSED AN INT.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Winning has brought a lot of positive attitude to the media and fans too.

It's funny how five wins looks depending on whether you are on the way up or on the way down.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I didn't say "the" ... I said he's "a" reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar