Winning and loosing.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

While it is true we had a terrible year, the last two in fact(not winning back to back in forever), this 4-12 team really could have been around 7-9 or maybe even 8-8. Think about it we lost to Clev, Oak, Arizona in back to back to back weeks, throw in the early season lose to St. Loius that we should have won and suddenly your are at 8-8. The line in the NFL between winning and loosing is very, very small. Would any of us be complaining about this season(well except for Pacman) if the Titans had pulled those games out? 8-8 was about what I had hoped for at the beginning.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

woulda, shoulda, coulda..bottom line they didn't get it done

3. No, and winning and losing is causing people to kick at the very guys they may cheer for if they return very improved next season.... Winning or Losing brings out the true hypocrisy in people.

4. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

I dont think losing is the problem fans have.I think it is lack of effort from the players. If the Titans had the same record but we saw the whole team out there busting their a$$ everyweek and some kind of improvement each week it would be a different story. Going into the season most everyone knew we wouldnt make it to the playoffs this year but we didnt expect to see guys missing tackles left and right, our D gettn gashed for 10 plus yrds a run, the ball getting thrown 2 yrds on 3rd and 10, ect the list goes on and on.

5. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Do you mean "losing" or "loosing"? I don't think that loosing is really that big of a problem for the Titans. :)

6. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

WU who might you be referring to? :hmm: I just can't figure it out!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar