Willie Daunic leaves 104.5 the Zone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by skitch, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Freakin egomaniac :rolleyes:

Honestly, I have no idea either. But I knew someone that worked for Sesac (music) in copyright law, and he had a show that aired from like 11pm-1am two weeknights. Can't remember the station either. He basically just played music and then after a few tracks would shoot the breeze.

Regardless, he acted like it was no big deal and it wasn't hard to get that shift.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's not ego. Nothing to gain from this. My attention comes elsewhere. BUT I'm active and pull chains enough to not look like every other member of this forum... I keep a lot of you occupied.

Hmm. Cool. Maybe it's just one of those things that sort of fall to the people in the right place/right time?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Try leaving this forum for a month and we'll see how much you are missed. :brow:

I'll try to ask the guy how he got started doing that radio show.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

at?

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

AT=Appalachian Trail

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Oic. Backpackin. Gotcha

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I have a former student that hiked a few hundred miles of it after HS graduation and before he went into the military. He loved it.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Most people do when they get a chance to be out there.

It is amazing all of the things you get to see out on the trail. I have backpacked approx 250 miles of it and want to thru-hike it all when I retire..all 2181 miles

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't get hiking/camping...

most of us get jobs so we're not homeless. Then others pretend to be homeless for fun. What?

Alex, I've left for a week or so and there were posts that sat at the top of forums without moving due to my absence and sly ways of making you guys post.

10. Alex1939

Plz Plz Plz try it again now, don't post at all for 6 weeks and let's see what happens.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar