Willie Daunic leaves 104.5 the Zone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by skitch, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hope he took his wife with him

I have been listening to 102.5 lately. It is ok but I think it will get a lot better

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Alex- no idea how I'd even go about it.

Seems like one of those "you've gotta know someone" businesses.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my understanding is you eat a lot of ramen noodles until you can afford the steaks.

Only the X-jocks walk into the gigs everybody else has to take 10 years too become an overnight success.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Well Dunce if you are serious the way to go about it would be to go to a school where broadcasting is taught. There are several in the Nashvegas area. Take a few classes and then go to a station and be willing to, quite literally, take out the garbage. Be willing to work the midnight to 4am shift on the air, you will probably also have to do some sales work and or producing also to "get your foot in the door". Now all of this is not required if you have one or more of two things going for you...1 your daddy owns the station, 2. you are a former Pro/college star athlete. Good luck.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

It isn't hard. Go to a station and buy the time. Probably late night. Buy an hour of time at a station, do your show. You can sell your own ad time or maybe work out something with the station.

There you go.

6. Deuce Wayne

Yeah, I figured broadcasting school then an internship. Maybe if I were younger.

I wonder though, today if you just had your own podcast and did well with that if eventually a station would pick you up.

I don't really have time for that, either. But it'd be cool.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Well you could stop posting on here. That would free up a lot of time ;)

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Deuce Wayne

I'm on here when at work... so nah. Not so much.

Plus, you guys would have nothing to do here if it weren't for me keeping the place alive.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Ewker seems like the type who digs the retirement home vibe.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

wish I could retire....AT here I come

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar