Williams ready for first kick returns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Hopefully all that training with Usain Bolt pays off and he is able to help this team get some good field position.

2. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Let's just keep Griffin to his saftey duties - He's doing well there this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah he wasnt that bad at it all.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Most important thing for a kick returner is to catch every damn ball possible.....

I tend to trust offensive players much more than defensive for this (course they are a lot of guys who were returners as defensive players throughout their college careers, but I dont think Griff was one of those guys).

The only thing that concerns me for D-Will is his height. There is a reason why returners are almost always shorter, actually three big ones if you ask me: 1 more agility, 2 quicker, and 3 less prone to injury....

I hope he does well though, I'm a huge D-Will fan and I've been really wanting him on the field more...

5. TitansWillWin2

Patrick Peterson? Hello.

6. titan_fan_4ever

from my original post i specifically said something to cover certain players like PP:

(course they are a lot of guys who were returners as defensive players throughout their college careers, but I dont think Griff was one of those guys)

don't gut my post bro... i said, 'in general' and i stand by it....

7. TitansWillWin2

I'm just talking about height. He's 6' 1"

8. titan_fan_4ever

again man, in general...

he's an anomaly.

take a look at PR/KR from around the league, I'm definitely am too lazy to do this, but I'd be more than shocked if even 20% are over 6ft....

9. titan_fan_4ever

I mean just look at the elite/good returners around the league.... devin h, cobb, webb, pacman, mariani, ted gin, sproles, antonio brown, leon washington, dexter mcluster, and the list goes on and on......

the only good guy i could find was Antonio brown and Jacoby jones... (and yeah patrick peterson...)

10. TitansWillWin2

Left out holliday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar