Williams pays price for being nice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

http://www.Google.com <------ you should try it sometime. It's amazing, the stuff you'll find.

I remembered it from when I had to research the stats when I was arguing with some moron who actually thought Damien was a good #1 or #2 receiver.

I know not all of them were dropps, but most of them probably were. I swear every one of his dropps last year will be etched in my memory forever.

The refs made that comment because the Replay footage was inconclusive. There was only one angle of the play available. If the play would have been called a TD to begin with, they wouldn't have overturned it because it still would have been inconclusive. The rule on the field would have stood either way because of the lack of sufficient replay footage.

Maybe you should look in to Damien a little more. He's pretty bad. I don't know what you've been watching for the past few years, but according to my tv screen, he sucks.

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

yep, it was against me and someone else... but all's that in the past.. no need for name calling either.. that's when you lost an argument...
    i cant change your opinion and you cant change mine... but you cant deny how productive he's been compared to Britt... and Britt's been on the field a WHOLE lot more
    seriously... your hate's as bad as costa was mariani minus the racism... lay off the dude some.. i dont even hate amano or griff this bad...
    i've watched plenty over the past "few" years..... including williams having a career day against the panthers live... but that's last year and i dont live in the past... this year is this year and there are PLENTY of bad drops this year including Britt who's supposed to be the number 1 receiver...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar