Williams hopes to be running next week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans wide receiver Damian Williams said he expects to start running again next week, and hopes to return to practice the week after that.

When he first suffered his hip injury – a labral tear – against Jacksonville on Nov. 10, Williams suspected he might be done for the year.

“It hurt like (it was season-ending),” Williams said of the injury, which occurred at the end of a punt return. “That may have been the worst sports injury I ever had, just in terms of the initial pain.”

Williams said surgery is sometimes required for a labral tear, but he’s hoping he won’t need to go that route.

“I’m getting better. I’m walking better. I’m walking fairly normal now,” said Williams, who stopped using crutches on Monday. “It was good to get rid of those crutches. My armpits were hurting.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Does Damian not know you're not suppose to shove the crutch into your arm pits?

3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Can we just go get this guy to return?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar