William Hayes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Remember when we drafted him and most everyone was like WTF who is this no name??? We were all like, man we could've drafted this guy 2 rounds later!

And then some people defended saying Washburn knows what he's doing based on his positive comments about Hayes?

Yeah...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I'll admit I was one of those thinking that "Big Play" Hayes was gonna be a steal for us... ended up being "Did He Even Play This Game" Hayes

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Not sure it's fair to lay any of the blame on Washburn. Of course he was going to say positive things about him.

The fact that Hayes is now a Ram says pretty clearly that he was a Fisher guy.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I actually think it's pretty funny Fisher is bringing all these former Titans with him, just shows how screwed up things were here. Hayes was a decent player for us, how does he improve the Rams?

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

He was aight. Clearly he was a Fisher guy. I don't have anything bad to say about him, but I also won't miss him.

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Im pretty sure this was a Washburn guy, I remember an article coming out right after the draft with Wash saying that. Saying he has the same measurables as Vernon Gholston taken way ahead in the first round... funny even thinking about that now

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I remember Washburn basically saying that everyone complaining was an idiot and they didn't know what they were talking about....

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Also don't have anything bad to say, but won't miss him. Obviously a Fisher guy.

I'm pretty sure Sheppard or Egboh as our 4th and 5th DE's can't be worse than Hayes.

(Morgan, Wimbley & 1st round pick being our first 3 DE's)

9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

also shows Fisher hasnt changed his way of thinking. i feel sorry for Ram fans.

but at least Steven Jackson will be a good fantasy pickup with Fisher playing the run first game.

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

It will be fun seeing who Fisher wastes his draft picks on now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar